A 2 bedroom top floor self-catering holiday apartment in Brixham with a large balcony and spectacular sea views. The Cove is a brand new collection of luxury apartments on the South Devon coast nestled above Fishcombe Cove in the picturesque fishing town of Brixham.
Plover 2 benefits from its elevated position and is just minutes from the beach. The location is perfect whether you’re looking to laze in the sun, launch a paddle board off the beach or get out and about around South Devon.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living spaces are all set up to take full advantage of the waterfront location. Two light and elegant bedrooms only enhance the luxury radiating throughout the apartment, and a private balcony will allow you to enjoy the splendour of watching the many pleasure craft and working trawlers in this beautifully sheltered bay.
Plover 2 is fitted out to a high standard with bespoke furniture and fittings including a telescope to watch the pleasure craft and trawlers in this beautiful sheltered bay. The full length balcony is equipped with outdoor furniture, barbeque, cosy blankets and mood lighting making it an ideal space to take in the views all year round. This property is very family friendly and a travel cot and high chair are present.
Brixham is fast becoming a culinary hub and nowhere is this more evident than alongside the harbour where you can enjoy the many cafés and restaurants serving catches landed just metres away. In the evening, restaurants such as Rockfish & The Old Market House serve up a varied and enjoyable menu.
Take a stroll up to Berry Head, the Napoleonic fort which protected this stretch of land for hundreds of years, or for the young at heart there is the Splashdown water park just 10 minutes’ drive away in Paignton. Either way, fitting everything into one stay may leave you needing to book a return visit.
Plover 2 is furnished and presented to a high standard in a contemporary style and is a fabulous retreat for families or couples wanting a bit of extra space from which to explore this gem of a location.
Please note that the pool opening is seasonal and subject to set opening times.
Short breaks of 2 nights or more are available most of the year except the 5 peak summer holiday weeks.
Damage Deposit - your card will be pre-authorised for a £100 security deposit when you pay your balance. This authorisation is released within 7 days of departure.
* Open plan with living and dining area
* Bespoke work surfaces
* Single electric oven with grill and hobs
* Microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
* Tassimo coffee machine
* Table with seating for four
* Access to balcony
* Open plan with kitchen area
* Access to the balcony
* Open and bright with fantastic views
* Two sofas and footstool with throws for extra comfort
* 42” Flatscreen TV with Freeview
* DAB radio with Bluetooth connectivity
* Access to the balcony via patio doors
* Double bed and built in wardrobe
* Bedside cabinets and full length mirror
* Travel cot & high chair
* Located to the rear of the property
* Twin single beds, built in wardrobe and chest of drawers
* Bedside table and full length mirror
* Bath with shower over head
* Heated towel rail and mirror
* Property is accessed by a private staircase to the front door
* Private glass fronted balcony spanning whole width of apartment
* Rattan furniture set comprising table, four chairs and foot stools with cushions
* Two sun loungers and gas barbeque
* Communal outdoor swimming pool, seasonal opening from June till mid September. The pool opening times are from 10am to 7pm
* Allocated parking for one large car, located less than 10 metres from the apartment