Be one of the first to stay in this newly constructed ultra modern marine house. We have run out of superlatives to describe this incredible property. Come and holiday like an A list celeb!
- Striking contemporary design & luxury furnishings
- Large open plan lounge kitchen diner
- Spectacular floor to ceiling lounge windows fully open onto large terrace with panoramic views of Tobay
- Both en-suite sea view bedrooms have access to lower balcony overlooking the bay
- Wheelchair accessible ground floor with wide doors & full disabled wetroom with shower , W/C & wash basin**
- Dedicated parking space on the quayside below
- Underfloor heating throughout
- High speed fibre optic wi-fi
- Short breaks from 2 nights available most of the year
High Seas has been built into the hillside and carefully designed to take maximum advantage of the magical views over Brixham Harbour and all of Torbay. Approached via private steps leading off North View Road, an extra wide front door opens into a cathedral-like open plan living space with vaulted ceilings and breathtaking panorama of sparkling blue water and azure skies of Torbay. In addition to the wall of full width, floor to ceiling folding doors that open onto the main terrace, thoughtfully positioned Velux windows (electrically operated) ensure the entire first floor is bathed in light and air.
This stunning property is arranged over 2 floors, the 1st floor open plan living space is finished with under floor heated hard wood and ceramics. It has a superb fitted kitchen with every possible built in appliance, an expanding glass dining table with seating for 6, a corner area with sofas (one is a sofa-bed), coffee table and large smart TV. Full width folding doors lead to a large terrace with outside furniture from which you can enjoy breathtaking views over Torbay. An extra wide door off of the kitchen leads to a utility room with washing machine and then into a large wheelchair friendly disabled bathroom with w/c, wash basin and shower with bench.
A glass balustraded staircase opposite the main entrance door leads down to the luxuriously carpeted lower bedroom accommodation. The spacious master en-suite bedroom on the left has a king size bed, built in vanity table & chair, built in wardrobes. A glass door opens onto the full width balcony with majestic sea views. The large en-suite shower room is equipped with luxury step in shower, w/c, wash basin and heated towel rail. The 2nd en-suite bedroom also features a king size bed, built in vanity table, built in wardrobe and a glass door that opens onto the full width balcony with panoramic sea views. The en-suit bathroom is equipped with a bath tub with shower over, w/c, wash basin and heated towel rail.
There is also a large glass balustraded upper patio to the left of the property that enjoys wonderful sea views. (Not shown in photographs)
PARKING: A dedicated parking space on the quayside below is included. There is a key safe for 24 hour access.
NOTE: These initial photographs and 3D tour were shot before High Seas had been fully furnished and accessorised. The property now comes with rugs and cushions, outside furniture etc and is complete. Update photos will follow.
* Wheelchair accessibility - the ground floor of High Seas will eventually be fully wheelchair accessible. However, at the moment the planned exterior chair lift from the road to the front door has not yet been installed, so the wheelchair and the disabled person will need to be carried down the 10 steps to the entrance door. The ground floor has wide open spaces and a fully accessible wetroom with w/c and shower with bench. One of the sofas in the lounge converts to a luxury sofa bed.