Enjoy panoramic views over Brixham Harbour and out to sea from the spectacular top floor sun lounge and deck with dual aspect bi-folding doors.
Upper Anzac is one of three properties at Anzac House - full of character and nestled in the pretty fishing town of Brixham.
Upper Anzac occupies the top three floors on the right of Anzac House. Crowned with an incredible sun room and roof terrace on the top floor that offers amazing views of the inner harbour and across the bay. Open the bi-folding doors and sit back in the sun lounge or on the terrace and enjoy the view while cooking your evening meal on the gas barbecue. Or during winter, keep the doors shut and watch the storms roll in from the warmth of the sun room.
Throughout the apartment, you’ll find high quality furnishings as well as all mod cons including TVs with DVD players in all the bedrooms.
Brixham town centre and harbour are a 5 minute walk downhill, or via a set of 112 steps, where you’ll find many restaurants, cafes, bars and shops dotted along the waterfront. You can spend the day wandering around the bustling harbour where you can buy traditional souvenirs or stop and have a drink in one of the many cafes and pubs. Take a leisurely 15 minute stroll to Breakwater Beach or take a ferry to Paignton, Torquay or Dartmouth where you’ll find glorious sandy beaches and family attractions.
The TV's are set to receive Freeview and the lounge TV is a Smart TV that also has Netflix, Amazon etc built-in.
Anzac, Upper Anzac and Lower Anzac can be booked together to create a fantastic place for a family gathering or a reunion with friends. All three properties have interlocking doors to allow you to create and 'mix and match' your own private space.
Save 10% on stays if booked with both Anzac and Lower Anzac, sleeping up to 15 guests.
Short breaks from 2 nights available most of the year except for the peak summer holidays when stays are weekly only, Saturday to Saturday.
Sun Lounge & Deck
- Hi-FI system with iPod docking station
- Bi-folding, dual aspect doors leading out to the spacious roof terrace
- Roof terrace offers stunning views over Brixham harbour and across the bay
- Gas barbeque and wicker Rattan table with chairs
- Internal L shaped settee
- Music system
Living Room Area - with balcony
- Open plan with the kitchen and dining area
- Solid oak flooring
- Corner sofa seating four and large footstool
- Smart TV - receives all Freeview channels too.
- Hi-fi and iPod docking station
- Access to the furnished balcony with far-reaching views over Brixham and out to sea
- Contemporary, quality kitchen with high-spec appliances
- Large range cooker
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler fridge and coffee machine
Utility room / WC
- Large wooden dining table with seating for up to ten people
Master Double Bedroom with sea views
- Washbasin & mirror
Bedroom 2 - Twin or Superking
- Furnished with a double bed
- Wardrobe, chest of drawers with dressing table mirror, full length mirror and chair
- TV with DVD player
Bedroom 3 - single
- 2 single 3ft beds which can be arranged as a 6 ft Superking bed on request
- Wardrobe with drawers, full length mirror and chair
- TV with DVD player
- Glimpses of the harbour
- Single bed
- Wardrobe with full length mirror , drawers under bed and bedside table
- Views of the town and church
W/C, Washbasin, mirror and heated towel rail
Bath with waterfall rain shower over the bath
Off street parking for two cars.